Monday, March 22, 2010

Finished before vacation

I finished the paperdoll quilt for the neonatal unit.
















There were some extra dolls at the end of the rows in the fabric, so I made a tight row of friends for the back of the quilt.












Then the big ones, the Christmas quilt for my oldest granddaughter: simple nine-patches with alternate snowballs.





Second the mystery Bonnie Hunter supplied between Christmas and New Year's. She called it "Carolina Christmas" and used red and green. I changed the green to black.
e




















Sara

Gratitudes:

Bonnie Hunter is here,doing two workshops, and staying at my house!

I finished twelve blocks of "Cathedral Stars" at the workshop.

Beef stew made in the crockpot while we had first workshop.




1 comment:

quiltingbonnie said...

The carolina Xmas quilt you did (& used black) really looks good. I tend to use black in my quilts alot. How neat to have Bonnie Hunter staying with you. What a wonderful time you must have had. I follow your blog daily. Hello from Northeast FL. Bonita