Saturday, May 21, 2011

LRR, Round 2 finished


Got this done very quickly because:
1) the Initial Block was sitting out where I could see it, and
2) the spikey triangles block was all done in my Orphan box. and
3) the red/white HSTs were bonuses from a Bonnie Hunter mystery last year.

Do you think the large paisley print helps tone it down?

Next Round will be assigned in June sometime.

------------
Womens' Chorus technical rehearsal last evening had us on our feet for two hours with a couple of short breaks.  My feet and knees were/are suffering arthritis pain.  I hope I will be able to sit down tonight while our visiting artists are performing, usually we stay standing on the risers.  I'm sure I will make it through the concert, but enjoying the reception may not be possible.

Sara

Gratitudes:

The music is challenging and fun
"End of the World" around here consists of the first mosquito hatch
Green, green, green all around us

No comments: