Thursday, November 10, 2011

"Many Trips"

These nine 12.5" blocks are the November choice for the Block Lotto group.  Required was a black or very dark diagonal.  Between yesterday and today I finished the maximum allowed into the Lotto, which is nine this month.

These are fairly easy to make, and are a good way to use up some of the 2.5" strips I have stored in a box together.  In less than a week I could have enough to make a charity quilt for Margaret's Hope Chest.

======
Peter fixed us a nice chicken dinner last night, and we showed our photos from the Mediterranean.  That reminded us that we had a pretty darned good time!

Charlie waiting in Mykonos for the ferry to Delos next to an overloaded motorbike, not his.

My cough seems to be subsiding slowly.  The prescribed cough syrup does allow me to sleep for most of the night.  Chorus basses are having a sectional rehearsal tonight, and again I think I will mostly listen and try to record the correct notes.  Winter Concert is December 3.

Sara

Gratitudes:

Trip to eye doctor today took less time than usual, tho' still needed an injection
Able to do a little sewing after only three hours of recovery
Snow in the air, but it is not sticking so far!

1 comment:

cityquilter grace said...

ooohh, sara, lovely photos so far, bet it was a spectacular trip! me, i'm going to maryland to see my kiddos...priceless!