Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend results


Finished this pair of socks on the 8-hour drive to and from St. Louis for Thanksgiving.  I'm not sure how long ago they were started, but a long time.

They fit me right now, but I have put them in the wash to see how well this brand of SuperWash wool goes through the cycle.  Then I'll try them on again.

Now I can start a new wool, and I have plenty to choose from.


SIL John making Thanksgiving rolls.



Last day's breakfast table.



Sara

Gratitudes:

Safe and fairly quick travel
Good times with the family
Getting to know Peter and Lynne's new puppy, Barak

1 comment:

Paula, the quilter said...

I am currently using that very yarn to make a pair of socks for Christmas. The young man has very large feet so I am doing 2-at-a-time on one long needle tube socks (3 balls of that yarn).