Friday, September 28, 2012


Finally I am sewing again.  Counted out 36 confetti blocks and made the beginning of a neonatal quilt.  Now to find a border and backing for 36" square fun.

Yesterday I finished adding hanging sleeves to three quilts and turned them in for the October Quilt Show of our guild.

We are getting some lovely fall color in the garden grasses, and a few trees are turning as well.


Sara

Gratitudes:

Finished PT for the knee
Charlie keeps on making dinner
Getting my quilting mojo back

7 comments:

NorahS said...

Yay! So happy to see you post!

cityquilter grace said...

oh sara, so glad to see you are back sewing....and thanks for the support. it has been a challenge...love your confetti quilt!

grammilou said...

I'm delighted to see you back, Sara! I missed reading your posts and seeing your projects. Congratulations on finishing the P.T.

Cher said...

love these blocks! happy sewing to you

Anonymous said...

Sara -

I've missed your blog! So glad you're healing and that you have such a wonderful husband that takes good care of you. Loving your scrap quilt!

I am also humbled by your gratitudes. It makes me stop and think of all the things I take for granted... thank you for helping me to slow down and be thankful.

XOXO,
Lisa

Karen H said...

Yeah, so happy to see you are back! I was getting worried about you.

Clare said...

Great to have you back. Was getting worried there for a moment.