Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lego progress


So I have put together four of the 12 inch Lego blocks, and I have sewn them to two sides of the large "inchie" block.  I am gung-ho to add more on each side, BUT maybe I should quilt this much before adding anything more [?].  I'm not sure which to do next.  This piece is 24 inches wide and 48 inches long.  That seems to be a good size to get quilted.

Guess I'll go watch the Tiger-Yankees baseball game and leave this decision until tomorrow.

Sara

Gratitudes:

Warm, sunny day with leave beginning to turn
Spent about an hour downtown looking at Art Prize entries
Tigers are ahead!

2 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

sara, love your inchies...are they fun and gorgeous to make? mine are leaders/enders but i found a super pattern to put the squares together...

Clare said...

Mine's going to be huge. I'm now putting the blocks together, but still can't stop making those strings.