The group leaders had a plan for us to each make a simple applique flower block to make a quilt for Kettunen Center as a gift from us. [Not until next year, though.]
Here's the block I made and a line-up of others from the first day.
Lastly that day I got out the UFO of the month and managed to get the necessary borders attached [one quarter shown in the photo], and then I used the remainder of the plaids to make a patchwork backing large enough to exceed the top.
More on the retreat tomorrow!
As for the Monday Design wall...it is just as it was last week, a scrap bargello that needs borders.
Four days of sewing fun
Four days of no cooking
Four days of making "leaders & enders" into neonatal quilts