Friday, December 28, 2012

On the Needles


Quite a bit of progress on Charlie's next pair of sox, made from leftover yarn.  I'm up the ankle about an inch.  The toes, to the right, and heels are charcoal colored so are not very visible against the dark brown.  I hope to get far enough up the ankle that whatever colored yarn I have to use next won't show too much when Charlie crosses his knees!

4th Day of Christmas saw Martha and her family leaving for their drive back to St. Louis, my going to a lab for a blood draw, and then more knitting and a NAP.

Making vague plans for New Year's Day quilt work.  I'm NOT going to join in a Mystery for that day, but see if I can't get one of my UFOs turned into a neonatal quilt or two.  So before that I need to straighten up the room and get out the materials.

Sara

Gratitudes:

Leftover ham for lunch sandwich
Short line at the lab
Naptime quilts

1 comment:

Cher said...

love your socks...sounds like the holidays were fun filled for you and your family-how wonderful..I am impressed at your 2013 list of ufos!!
I will be posting on my blog at some point this weekend, but, not nearly as faithful as you are..wishing you a wonderful 2013