Sunday, October 4, 2009

Home and gone again

Two days at the Grand Rapids Women's Chorus workshop/retreat were lots of work AND lots of fun. WOW, there's a lot of music to learn.


As soon as I got home I needed to SEW! Found some 2" strips and got a doll quilt top put together this evening, and enough four-patches for another. I was impressed by Jacquie's work at our quilting retreat. She had flannel scraps and made a BUNCH of doll quilts for the Guild collection in November.


Now Charlie and I are packing for four days "up North". That will be three nights at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island, and then one night at a B & B on Lake Huron. Lots of fun being retired! We hope the fall colors are as good as the last time we went up to the Clergy Conference at the Grand Hotel.
.
Sara
.
Gratitudes:
.
Laughter at the "Little or No Talent Talent Show"
Meeting new chorus members
Sleeping in my own bed

No comments: