Wednesday, February 16, 2011
It is now together with a narrow inner boarder and a wider outer border. I hope to get it layered, quilted and bound before our Bee meeting tomorrow night.
Meanwhile I am struggling along on the Leaves quilt top. I had decided to change out the background fabric in a few of the blocks as I was making them, and then I found that it meant the leaf shape wasn't all there. I am now required to replace some already sewn triangles, which not an energizing activity. I keep telling myself that it doesn't take as long to do ONE as I was imagining. Which is true. Trouble is there are several more than ONE.
I've been appointed to the township Parks Committee
Another fun play reading at Actors' last night
Breakfast with friends