Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ragged Bull's Eye #2


Got these blocks together and then added two narrow borders.  I kept squinting at the possible yellow outer border and thinking it really distracted from the center by being sooo bright.  I have chosen these darker fabrics because they are a little bit interesting, but the middle remains as the MOST interesting part of the top.  Haven't gotten them sewn on yet, football and Downton Abbey are calling me this evening.

Stash Report:
6.5 yards added this week for Sami's graduation quilt.  Total for the year: +0.7 yards.

Sara

Gratitudes:

Hot shower
Light snow falling
Fresh bag of potato chips

2 comments:

Quilting Nonnie said...

Hi Sara!
I love your quilt. What a great name! I'm just finishing up a spider web quilt which looks close to what your quilt is. Plaid is one of my favorite fabrics. And I'm totally in love with your quilt. I'm going to have to try that soon!
Terri

Anonymous said...

A fun quilt! Love it in all the plaids.