Colored Bricks Neonatal #5
31" x 41"
Today I put my sewing area back together after the retreat. Then I made the binding for this quilt and applied it. So, another finish for this year, and some more fabric removed from the stash. The two neonatals this weeks used up 3.7 yards of fabric.
Weekly stash report February 5, 2013
FABRIC USAGE: OUT IN
This Week: -3.7 yards + 0.0
Through last Week: -8.4 yards +10.5
Year to Date: -11.1 yards +10.5
Net Yards for 2013: - 0.6 yards
Hurray! I've used more than I've bought this year! It's not much but it's moving in the right direction.
Ready to do more sewing
Charlie still cooking dinners