Sunday, March 2, 2008

Three-fourths of the Carolina Crossroads

I finished the Stitch in the ditch on the third quarter of the quilt today. That's the triangle closest to the camera.


In the middle is the section that is made up of two parts, already quilted and then sewn together.


The triangle in the upper right is the duvet showing on our bed. That's where the last quarter of the quilt will be when I get that part quilted.

And here is a photo of the back, made up of three different plaids so far.
This is my first try at doing a quilt in sections like this, and I thought I might as well have the backing of each piece be different.


Sara


Gratitudes:
Harry Potter on TV
Leftovers for lunch and dinner--no cooking
Cleaned up a pile of paperwork!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love the colors you chose for your Carolina Crossraods! Great job! I have Tagged you, stop by my blog to see.

Helen in the UK said...

Love the way you've pieced the backing for the CC!! Look forward to seeing your quilt finished :)