Monday, February 15, 2010

Progress and Delay

I keep putting off making any progress on the "Amish Lib" top. I have only cut a few strips with which to make the letters. Nothing more sewn together.


I have done some of the quilting on the Paper Dolls quilt, around the blocks and the strips in the borders. Next I need to decide what I'm going to do in the 9-patch blocks and the girls. Or I could do something in the two wide borders. Or I could put on the binding and THEN finish the quilting. For the moment it is just lying on the bed.

You see, I have distracted myself from these hard decisions by continuing on the simple four-patch baby quilt, another for the neonatal unit. There were more than enough Four-patches (made as Leaders/Enders), and NO THINKING required to sew them together. I now have a 32" x 40" center.
Easy-Peasy!

Sara

Gratitudes:

Laura Fyffe made a nice dinner and Valentine's cake for us
My new green carry-on suitcase arrived
Empathetic friends

No comments: