Thursday, January 20, 2011
I had enough extra pieces for the borders to make a strip the width of my backing for the quilt.
I didn't have a third width of the homespun plaid to do the whole backing in that fabric, so I added some more of the navy print I had used on the front.
So those will go in the "Orphan" box for some future purpose.
Now to get my gear together for SpoolSpinner's Bee tonight. We need to bring some already made blocks for a teaching project, and of course, hand work, and Show and Tell items.
Maybe I'll get a few more rows knit on the January sox.
Crock pot simmering dinner
More "lake effect" snow cleaning outdoors
More orchid blooms