Friday, April 4, 2008

Another sock started



So, why is the next sock so much smaller? Well, I don't have a clue! I started it the same night the finished the previous sock, and kept knitting on it as I travelled home, both on the planes and in the airports.

I didn't change the size of the needles. I didn't try to hold the yarn any tighter. It just is coming out SMALLER!
Was I just getting into the swing of things?

Hmm. I'll have to see if this trend continues.

Now that I'm home and have had a day here, I have to catch up with the rest of the "Orange Crush Gang", who are working on Bonnie Hunter's mystery #2. The first clue was given out on March 31 while I was away.

150 four patches are needed---made from 2" strips of LIGHT and DARK scraps. "Scraps" being Bonnie's favorite word.

I've got the strips sewn and then cut apart into two-patches, which are now flung into this vegetable bin. This will be my "leaders and enders" project for the next week as I work on something else as my major project. I don't think it will take too long to finish them off when we get to the next clue.

Sara

Gratitudes:

Car tire replaced in just one hour

Endured bright lights in eye exam

Home with my honey

No comments: