Monday, December 28, 2009

UFO #7 finished

Here is my seventh UFO finish since the beginning of November. Back from my quilter today and I quickly made the binding, applied it, and wrote the label on the back with a permanent marker.


I made this from 12 Fat Quarters at a retreat back in February.

But wait!
That's not the front of the quilt, that's the BACK, Bonnie Hunter style!

Here's the front:

I made it a little longer by adding top and bottom borders, which were made from leftovers of the FQs. In the end it was 48" x 78", really a good length for adult napping.

I picked up another quilt from my long-arm quilter with this one, so I can get that bound and labelled tomorrow for my eighth finish. Then to find ONE more UFO that I can finish on Wednesday and Thursday. Whoopee! I think I'm going to make my goal of NINE.

Sara

Gratitudes:

Zeke returned from the kennel all clean and fluffy
Kate's vegetable soup for lunch
Quiet plans for New Year's Eve

No comments: