Sunday, January 31, 2010

Difference of Opinion

After church today I began another Neonatal quilt, as usual made of leftovers from another project.


I have 36 of these 3", pink and white 9-patches left from Bonnie Hunter's Double Delight. I'm hoping to get three baby quilts from them.


I hung up "Difference of Opinion" to get a better photo, even tho' I see there are quite a lot of wrinkles still.

What do you think of the "lean" of the right hand column? Will it just look like a mistake?
Or is it enough to look intentional [which it was]?

Sara

Gratitudes:

Concert in Saugatuck went well
Warm bed on a COLD night
Hot tea for breakfast

6 comments:

QuiltyBee said...

Especially with the title, the lean does look on purpose. Interesting colors, too.

Karen S said...

I like the colors and the concept. Yes -- I think it's clear that it's intentional.

KatieQ said...

I love your little 9 patches. They are going to make a pretty quilt. I think there is enough of a "lean" in your orange quilt to look intentional. It will be even more obvious to onlookers when they see the title.

bettinag1 said...

love both items being completed...the lean is great looking gives the quilt dimension

cityquilter grace said...

ooh, sara, your little blocks are adorable! as far as the "lean" goes, personally it would bug me, but if you like it, then leave it....that's the way it goes...

Judy said...

I have a question that is off topic. I am new to blogging and I am having trouble posting pictures and text. How can I post a picture, then some text, and then another picture and so on. All my pictures end up at the top of my entry. Can you help?