Thursday, November 4, 2010
Today I finished putting these Crazy Log Cabin blocks together with unequal sashings. These nine blocks made a square quilt top, which doesn't seem the best for covering even a child's body. So after not too much thought I made a large checkerboard border for two sides, which should make it more of a rectangle.
I have lost any enthusiasm I had for this when I started it long ago. Therefore I am going to fold it up and hand it on to Margaret's Hope Chest for them to quilt and give to some kid who needs it. I'm calling it a "finished" UFOI for me, because I'm getting it out of the house!
Now to get ANOTHER UFO out of the closet and onto the machine so I can think about it tomorrow. I haver joined Finn's challenge to finish UFOs before the New Year. I'm claiming I will finish FIVE, which is one over two a month.
Got down on the floor and up again at exercise class with no help
Keeping my focus on UFOs
Out for a Chinese dinner